The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

So, Father's day Chloe and I were extra happy, because Scott had just come back the day before from Scout Camp and we REALLY missed him. He is such a wonderful husband/father and I feel incredibly blessed to have him as my guy.

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your JOY! Jacob has been at either camp or High Adventure every year but one since we've been married. And the only reason he didn't go that year is because we moved. He was planning on going. Ah, I had a one year break. It really makes you realize precious even those little moments they're with you mean, no matter how much time they have to be away on a daily basis, being gone for 5 or 6 days in a row is a challenge. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers