The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A few things I forgot to mention

I forgot a few things...


Scott and I have become such big fans of gardening the past while. We've started to grow seeds for tomatoes, peppers, corn, squash, cilantro, oregano, etc. We get so obsessed that we have to check on our little seedlings at least three or four times a day. I use to think gardening was a little bit lame but now I get excited when I see our little plants grow 1/56th on inch or whatever:)!


The other thing is I truly tried to sew and actually got excited about the project! My mom translated the instructions into something I could understand, because although it was supposedly in English I haven't really had any experience in sewing so it was completely foreign to me. I'm happy to say that I spent at least 95% of the time doing the actual sewing. However, I know I can hardly call myself even a beginner, but I'm REALLY happy with how the dress turned out:)!

The last thing I was going to add is that we went down to Orem to celebrate Jen, Brian, Liz and Megan's birthday. It was a whole lot of fun...my two cute nieces say the darnest things. We ended the birthday bash by going to In-N-Out, which was so delicious and was so fun to go with almost all of the Chantry crew (except Eric and Carol who we missed). Chloe was wonderful even though that's been the longest she's ever been in a car at one time and it was fun to celebrate with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job on the dress, Jen! Chloe looks adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers