The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Holidays

We had a lot of fun this year. On Christmas Eve we made one of our favorite meals...Chicken Tetrazinni. We went over to my parents house after dinner and had desert and watched the old Miracle on 34th Street.

Christmas morning we had homemade cinnamon rolls, which were really yummy but way to much work :P! Watching Chloe open her first present was so much fun for Scott and I. Chloe kept looking at us like what's going on? What's with the camera and why are you guys looking at me like that? She finally got into tearing the wrapping paper and figuring out her first new toy.

We went over to my in-laws were Chloe was greeted by Mr. and Mrs Claus. She wasn't to fooled by Mrs. Claus she knew right away who it was, but Mr. Claus she wasn't exactly sure about. She knew there was something familiar about him but couldn't seem to figure it out exactly.




















The next week was a blast! Jen, Brian and their kids came back up from Orem and we played a lot of games including the Wii. Chloe had so much fun with her cousins especially Liz and Megan who paid a lot of attention to her. New Years Eve we stayed up playing something like balderdash. We then watched the ball drop and rang in the new year with sparkling cider and fire works. On a side note...I use to think that once I was married that I would probably never stay up past midnight deliberately because sleep would be to precious. While it is completely true that sleep is very precious to me I'm glad I still live it up every once in awhile:)!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun being with you guys. If we were home we wouldn't have stayed up until midnight, but it was a blast playing the game with everyone and then doing the fireworks. What a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers