The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We got to spend a lot of time at Jason's house (my brother-in-law). Jason spends at least a month or so creating the most amazing decorations. This year he made a Pirates of the Caribbean scene...it had a ship that looked like it had wrecked into his house with a skeleton steering an automated wheel. The Chantry have a family party at his house. We usually eat dinner and have all kinds of Halloween treats then after that the kids get to play different games like bobbing for apples, bean bag pumpkin toss, bowling, etc. We end it by watching some Halloween movie out in his back yard (this year it was Ghost Busters). He sets a projector up and we take lawn chairs, lots of blankets and set up a fire pit. It's always a blast and I don't know of anyone who celebrates Halloween with more pizazz the Jason!





Here's Chloe posing with the pumpkin I carved...I LOVE this picture! Scott did a great job with catching a great smile!


Halloween is much more fun when you get to dress up someone else! I had such a fun time picking out Chloe's costume and it was so much fun showing her off! She is such a cutie!



Chloe found the candy bucket at grandpa and grandma's.















Grandma and Grandpa Thompson teaching Chloe to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers