I've kind of fallen of the wagon when it comes to posting. It's been such a busy year since Matthew was born. We are having lots of fun and learning so much from our kids, from juggling things...but we are happy. Chloe is in preschool and loves her teacher and all her friends there. She's been really into her baby dolls. She's named one Ashley and loves to take her wherever we go. She feeds her, changes her diaper and tells me to be quiet when Ashley is taking a "nap." Chloe is always watching out for her little brother. making sure he is safe. She is such a sweet girl. Matthew is such a character and is learning so fast. I just started reading him books a couple weeks ago and he just giggled...he loved it! I was fraustrated a bit the other day from keeping him AWAY from all the things he was not supposed to be playing with, finally I dumped a bunch of books by him and was surprised at how long he was entertained by them. He loves all the attention he gets from having his red hair. He's opinionated and wants things a certain way. Scott gave him a cracker, but broke it in half. Matthew was so mad he cried until Scott gave him the other half and he tried to put it back together and cried more when he couldn't.I can't believe that Matthew will be one in a week and Chloe will be four in a month.
Scott has been busy with the house, we painted the downstairs, put in a banister and finally got furniture for it. It's nice having more than a loveseat to sit on. I've been really busy with my calling at church. Our ward has had a lot happening between one funeral after another, surgeries, and people moving out, not to mention all the leadership changes (except for me). I love my family so much and feel so incredibly blessed!


No comments:
Post a Comment