The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Friday, April 13, 2012

Yep, Today's the Day but...

It's my due date...but the baby's still cookin'. Wish he was ready, because I'd like to see him. I went to my last doctors appt on Thurs. and there's been no progress. He's still floating in there. I was induced a week after Chloe's due date and it's looking like the same thing will happen with this little guy. I was really hoping for a different story. I've been feeling a little frustrated, anxious, and emotional these past two weeks...but really I'm doing okay. I just hope all goes well when he does come. However, I'm enjoying this one-on-one time I have with Chloe. I know things will be different when we have two kids instead of one and I'm sure a part of me will miss the way things are now. I'm so excited for Chloe to have a little brother...I know I would have been missing out without having siblings of my own. When I first was pregnant with this baby I felt a very strong, wonderful spirit and I know he will be such a wonderful addition to our family.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I hope he comes on his own for you. Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers