The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Friday, December 30, 2011

Cell Phone Picture Post

I am not so good at taking pictures...I'm not so good at keeping the camera handy with some good batteries just in case. That is why I LOVE being able to take pictures with my phone. Yes, it isn't he best quality, but at least in those "I wish I had a camera" moments I can almost always count on having my phone in my pocket and at the very least get a record of some of the many cute moments that happen. Here's a review of the end of 2010-2011. We've had such a fun year!









Chloe loving the ceiling fans at Lowes.
Enjoying a girls pamper night at G-ma's.

Waiting for the train ride at Lagoon
Trying out a new hairstyle on Chloe.
Chloe hanging out on a lazy Summer afternoon






Almost a full rainbow after our ride on the Frontrunner
Chloe after watching her first movie in the Theatres.



Finally got that ugly mole removed.

Scott's birthday cupcake. So yummy and perfectly safe for Chloe to eat.










Coronado Beach
Scott and I's getaway to Sandiago, CA
Scott eating at the best Mexican resturant














G-ma and Chloe at the Mall
Chloe at the best Halloween party





Chloe's a big fan of KFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers