According to Chloe necklaces, sunglasses, and layering your clothes, are cool!
According to Chloe if you want to give someone a raspberry, zurbeck or whatever you call it...you must have your face at least 4-6in away and spit at that person's stomach.
According to Chloe when mom and dad get home the most important thing is to first talk about all the things she was doing while you were gone...hugging and giving kisses takes to much time (this doesn't mean she doesn't give hugs and kisses throughout the day)
According to Chloe it is very important for her doll to have her binky in before she is willing to lay down herself and go to sleep.
According to Chloe the toilet is super cool, so cool that a boring history program (as long as it is about toilets) can keep her attention much longer then some kid shows aimed at entertaining her age group.
According to Chloe it is important to show off her new accomplishment (using the potty all by herself). When our next door neighbor (the bishop) comes over, she QUICKLY brings her potty over to the front door and...well, let's just say she is very proud of what she can do. I am proud because she's doing such a good job, but I guess we need to teach her some bathroom manners;).
According to Chloe mommies arms and hands are nice (she'll hug my arm/hand and then lay her head on my hand and says "nice")
According to Chloe "MAMA WHERE ARE YOU," is the best phrase ever, because mommy answers back no matter where she is



I love your posts, and think about your little family often. I keep thinking how fun it would be to get together sometime and see how big Chloe is getting in person. I am in disbelief that she is 2 now and the last time I saw you she was a tiny infant in your arms. You are an amazing Mom :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteCute post, Jen! I'm glad I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! To Chloe's credit, I still remember bringing my potty out when all the missionaries were over at my house (my Dad must've been some sort of group mission leader or something, because all of the full-time missionaries were always at my house) Anyway, I remember thinking it would be a good idea, because they liked me and everyone else in my world seemed to think it was a pretty good thing when I used the potty, why not them too! So, I guess there's hope, because I certainly don't drag my potty out anymore! : )
ReplyDeleteJoellen, I can't believe it's been that long either!!! It would be fun to get together:). We should get something planned sometime this summer.
ReplyDeleteStephanie...I actually found your blog awhile ago. This is why I love facebook and blogs. I can keep track of my super cute cousins;). Someday down the road we cousins will have to plan a reunion.
Nicole it's good to know that Chloe has some hope for good bathroom manners in the future haha.I love it!
She is adorable! I can't believe that she is already 2! I love her fascination with the toilet and watching the history program. That is hilarious.
ReplyDelete