The Chantry's

The Chantry's

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chloe Marie Chantry


Chloe was born May 13th at 5:40 am after 22 hours of labor. She was 7 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long. Yes, it was hard but we are so happy she is here! She is such a sweet girl and we love her so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to meet her in person, and to let Sarah and her play together when they get older. I hope your recovery is going well, Jen.

    Love, Joellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We are so excited for you. She is so beautiful. You are one tough girl to go through all the pain and labor. Hope your recovery is going well and you can get a little sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers