The Chantry's
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Scott and I had a nice valentines day even though it didn't turn out way we had planned. We were going to take the front runner to SLC and watch a movie at the i-max theatre, go out to eat and just walk around. After eating a yummy breakfast (that I made:)) we got ready and left. However, we didn't get very far when we realized the roads were EXTREMELY icy. Scott would barely tap on the brakes and we'd slide. So, we decided to forget about going to SLC and play it by ear. A few hours later, after the sun had won it's way out through the clouds, we went to Wal-Mart (I know that sounds stupid) but we had fun picking out stupid little gifts for ourselves. I got pillow cases and a movie and Scott got wrenches and drill bits. It was great to have a day where we didn't feel like we had to be anywhere in particular and just enjoy hanging out with each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Jenalee, I am so excited you've started a blog. Regardless of how often you get it updated, I will love being able to follow it and keep updated and see your growing family :)
ReplyDeletelove you!